donderdag 22 oktober 2009

Colruyt



This week I found inspiration for my blog in my speaking task for English class. The assignment: chose a company and make a presentation with a short history overview and try to persuade your spectators to invest in the company.

I searched on the Euronext 100, and the company who caught my attention was “Colruyt”. I don’t have the intention to write down everything I’ll use in my presentation. (If you’re interested in more information about Colruyt you can always attend my English class on Friday :) ) But because I don’t have enough time to explain everything in my presentation I want to focus more on the social commitment of Colruyt. But I only will pick 1 because other ways my blog will become too long.

I have choisen the commitment to deliver good quality goods to the customers. Colruyt has a closed control system for the meat and fish products. This control system is certificated by Quality Control (an external control institute).
Also for the toys there is a special examination systems. The toys are not allowed to be sold in the stores if they aren’t accepted.

I like shops who not only make a mission of delivering goods who have a good quality, but who also want to make the world a better place. And that’s what Colruyt does: they want to improve the world. And they aren’t afraid to undertake action and if necessary to take a risk.
Second of all colruyt wants to be sure of the quality so I found it a good idea that they have installed their own control system to check the quality of the products.

1 opmerking:

  1. It's good that Colruyt has its own control system. With this control system they can first audit the goods before they will be sold in the stores and that's a very good idea. The customers should be able to buy products of the best quality! I look forward to hear the presentation of you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen